G-Shock Gulfmaster Watch GWN-1000B-1B
Introducing GULFMASTER, the new G-SHOCK Series that’s designed and engineered with the maritime adventurer in mind.
GULFMASTER includes the first G-SHOCK models to incorporate both Triple Sensor Version 3 and Smart Access in the same watch. In addition to barometric pressure, altitude, bearing, and temperature readings, these new models also feature Tide Graph and Moon Age capabilities to help keep you in close touch with your natural environment. Sudden extreme changes in barometric pressure are alerted using a dial hand, LCD display, and alarm. Double LED lighting illuminates the LCD, and also adds a face light at 6 o’clock to keep information bright and easy to read even in total darkness.
The designs of these watches have been modeled after the look of shipboard instruments to create an attractive marine look. Large buttons are provided for critical light and sensor operations to help make operation easier and more intuitive.
All of this and much more makes all of the models in the GULFMASTER Series the logical choice for the maritime adventurer who desires something extra in performance and overall toughness.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. Our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include 2 Year Casio AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- Solar powered
- The auto hand home position correction
- Digital compass
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (manual or auto (during altitude, barometric pressure, depth meter, and temperature measurement))
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping:
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Size of case : 44.9×55.8×16.2mm
- Total weight : 101g