G-SHOCK x N.HOOLYWOOD COLLABORATION MODEL
Introducing a model that is the product of collaboration with N.HOOLYWOOD, a fashion brand that is well-versed in used clothing, vintage fashions, and military styles.
The base model is the early DW-5900 G-SHOCK, whose three digital graphic dials make it relatively innovative compared to conventional LCD timepieces. For this collaboration, a flat dial and a new protector were added to the base design.
The overall matte black colouring and classically chick design of this model give it a distinctive military look.
N.HOOLYWOOD - Starting his career in a vintage shop, Daisuke Obana established N.HOOLYWOOD as a Japanese fashion brand in 2001. Obana is interested in producing new creations by deriving new value from items of the past and present. Immediately after establishment of the N.HOOLYWOOD brand, it was part of the Tokyo Collection. Obana moved the release location of his brand to New York in 2011 to put it onto a world stage.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. Our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include Casio 2 Year AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 51.4×46.8×15.5mm
- Total weight : 62g