Laco Navy Cuxhaven 39mm 862168
The Laco Navy Cuxhaven 39mm watch features a handwinding movement Laco 261 bridges with Côtes de Genève, thermical blued screws, ratchet wheel and crown wheel with sun ray finish, ratchet wheel with engraved Laco Logo, basic movement Sellita 261, quality level elaboré. The timepiece also includes an anti-reflective sapphire crystal, screwed case back with sapphire crystal opening, hands filled with SuperLuminova C3, and a light coloured leather strap and stainless steel buckle.
Please note this product will ship to Australia and New Zealand only!
Just like the aviator watches, the Laco maritime watches allow you to hold one thing in particular in your hands: a piece of history. Both the aviator watches and the maritime watches from Laco look back on a legendary past and a rich history. The requirements to start constructing them came from the German Marine Observatory in Hamburg, and only a few factories were able to fulfil them in the 1940s. Laco was one of those companies. Today's watches are still oriented toward the look of yesteryear in their appearance. Thus, with a maritime watch from Laco watch manufacturing you always have a piece of history made in Germany in sight.
- Collection: Navy
- Model #: 862168
- Case Size 39mm
- Case: stainless steel case with a polished and brushed finish, fluted bezel, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, screwed case back with sapphire crystal opening
- Dial: White in enamel optic, railway minute circle, arabic numerals and indexes with luminous material Superluminova C3, small second at 6 h
- Hands: Hour hand, minute hand and small second thermally blued, hour and minute hand filled with Superluminova C3
- Strap: Light coloured leather strap, stainless steel buckle
As a natural leather product, markings such as wrinkles and scars are visible, indicating variations in color and texture.
- Crystal/Lens: Anti-reflective Sapphire crystal
- Movement: Handwinding movement Laco 261 bridges with Côtes de Genève, thermical blued screws, ratchet wheel and crown wheel with sun ray finish, ratchet wheel with engraved Laco Logo, basic movement Sellita 261, quality level elaboré
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM
- Case Height: 9.8 mm
- Lug Width: 20 mm
- Lug to Lug: 46 mm
- Weight: 68 g (incl. strap)
- Arm Circumference: 16.5-21.5 cm
- ETUI: Grey gift watch box with zipper
- Made in Germany
Scarce & Co is an Official Laco Authorised Dealer. Our Laco products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. An official Laco 2-year warranty is included.