G-Shock Frogman Royal Navy GWF-A1000RN-8A
G-Shock Frogman x Royal Navy Limited Edition
From FROGMAN, the MASTER OF G timepiece with ISO 200m diver-level water resistance, comes a collaboration model with the Royal Navy, the U.K. Navy with a long and proud history.
This new model was designed in the image of the HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier, which is one of the largest ships of its kind.
The light gray color of the case and band is inspired by the hull color of the HMS Queen Elizabeth, and this is offset by the Royal Navy red, white, and navy.
The metal band ring is engraved with the Royal Navy logo, while the back cover is engraved with a frog character holding an anchor.
The carbon monocoque case that integrates the case and back cover of the base model GWF-A1000 enables weight reduction and a high level of waterproofing.
Linking with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected app lets you easily access tide data settings for approximately 3,000 locations worldwide and makes it possible to check your diving log on your smartphone.
Royal Navy - The Royal Navy of England got its name in 1660, making it the oldest of the three British fighting forces.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. All of our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include Casio 2 Year AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Made In Japan
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Spherical Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Blue ion plated case
- ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Diving mode
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Dual time
- 1-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Size of case: 56.7×53.3×19.7mm
- Total weight: 125 g