G-Shock G-Steel Watch GST-B400-1A
Introducing new color variations to the lineup of slim G-STEEL GST-B400 models with new, improved designs made possible by a thin module and carbon core guard structure. There is a standard model in this lineup, the GST-B400 with silver color face and resin band.
The GST-B400 is made possible by even further miniaturization of its parts and thinning of its modules without sacrificing any Bluetooth or solar function. Power consumption has also been significantly reduced.
In addition, the carbon core guard structure of this model helps to make it the thinnest of the G-STEEL Series (as of Apr 2021) while maintaining a high level of impact resistance. The thickness from the back cover to the bezel top is only 12.9 mm, which is more than one millimeter less than the GST-B100 model.
In terms of design, the number of button guards has been reduced as much as possible, enabling the use of large stainless steel buttons that are slim yet easy to operate.
The top bezel has been given five different finishes, while the middle bezel has been given four different finishes, which creates an elegant effect and changes the appearance of the texture of the metal depending on the viewing angle.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. Our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include Casio 2 Year Australia & NZ warranty, 1 Year International warranty.
Case/ Bezel Material: Resin / Stainless Steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard Structure
- 200m Water Resistance
- Double LED Light with Super Illuminator and Afterglow
- Tough Solar (solar powered)
- Mobile Link (wireless via Bluetooth)
- World Time (38 time zones)
- 1/100-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- Hand Shift Feature (hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery Level Indicator
- Full Auto-Calendar (up to year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Format
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping
- Button Operation Tone On/ Off
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Approx. Battery Operating Time:
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of Case/ Total Weight: 46.6 x 49.6 x 12.9mm / 80g