G-Shock Carbon Core Watch GA-2200BB-1A
Answer the call to every adventure with this tough watch built with a carbon core guard structure - an indispensable tool for your kit of outdoor gear.
The three-tier construction seamlessly integrates bezel, case back and buttons to slim the case down to a mere 12.4mm. Larger shock-resistant side buttons eliminate the need for button guards, for a more compact timepiece. All this, with zero compromise on ease of use - in fact, it’s even easier.
The round bezel with six screw accents projects the rugged toughness demanded on adventures great and small. The inset dial indicator, inspired by an automotive brake disc, is enclosed in a semi-circular ring, both of which are treated in a vapor deposition finish for the metallic look of serious outdoor gear.
Crafted separately, the parts and dial are then assembled to add dynamic dimensionality to the watch face. The digital display runs diagonally between the 4 and 6 o'clock positions for a final touch of outright boldness.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. The Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include 2 Year Casio AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Case / Bezel Material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200m Water Resistance
- Double LED light (with Super Illuminator and Afterglow)
- World Time (31 time zones)
- 1/100-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hand Shift Feature (hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 50.8×47.1×12.8mm
- Total weight : 57g