G-Shock Mudman Watch GW-9500-3
Conquer even more terrain with enhanced support — A rugged timepiece in a bold, powerful, triple-sensor design. The G-SHOCK Master of G line of watches developed for professionals working in the harshest environments introduces the triple-sensor MUDMAN with mud-resist construction. The large, easy to operate front button and three direct sensor buttons on the side are shaped to drain mud and water and are protected by cylinder-shaped stainless steel components. The button shafts are equipped with gasket fittings to keep mud and dust out, as well, so you’re ready to take on the toughest of terrains.
The bold design features a dual-layer LCD, as well as the Triple Sensor to deliver altitude, direction, temperature and barometric pressure readings directly to your wrist. The thin module and Carbon Core Guard structure mean all these features live in a slimmer, more compact watch, for tough and rugged support with a comfortable fit.
Slim, yet powerful, this MUDMAN design packs full-on functionality in a striking exterior built with an intricate combination of components. The digital compass is more practical than ever thanks to the dual-layer LCD, which displays compass graphics on the top layer and time and other readings on the layer below. The GW-9500-3 and GW-9500-1A4 feature a negative dual-layer LCD. Taking utility to a whole new level, radio-controlled solar power delivers precision timekeeping powered by light, while Super Illuminator ensures visibility, even in dark places.
The case, bezel and urethane band are made with bio-based resins derived from renewable organic resources. The case back is engraved with the iconic MUDMAN mole character holding a compass.
- Case / bezel material: Bio-based resin
- Band: Bio-based resin band
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mineral Glass
- Mud Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Graphic direction pointer
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory
- Digital compass
- World time
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- 1/10-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms(with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (Turns off the display when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Duplex LC display
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Case size (L× W× H): 56.7 × 52.7 × 14.8 mm
- Compatible band size: 145 to 215 mm
- Total weight : 81g
Scarce & Co is an Official Casio Authorised Dealer. The Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Official Casio 2 Year AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty included.