G-Shock x Alife Watch GD-X6900AL-2
This new model is the product of collaboration between G-SHOCK and ALIFE, a creative team based in New York.
Designers at started with a G-SHOCK GD-X6900 as the base model, and decorated it with American flag design element. Multi-angle printing is used to splash large big bold stars and bars onto the watch surface for a stylish design.
The ALIFE logo is stamped on the back cover of this model.
ALIFE Founded in 1999, ALIFE is a New York City-based, multitasking, multi-faceted lifestyle driven company. ALIFE is well known for its curatorial work, creative direction and production of editorial content for books and magazines, art shows, retail concepts, top-tier branded collaborations, and live music events. In addition, ALIFE is the operation behind the ALIFE RIVINGTON CLUB, or A.R.C., widely recognized by consumers, press and industry as the world’s premiere sneaker boutique
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. Our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include Casio 2 Year AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Flash alert
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 3 multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2032
- Size of case: 57.5 X 53.9 X 20.4 mm
- Weight: 79 g