G-Shock Far East Pop Watch GA-900DBR-3A
Far East Pop Special Edition
This new model incorporates far east oriental and street style. Base model is are the powerful-looking GA-900 analog-digital timepieces with designs that oriental colors of red and green.
GA-900DBR feature green and red base coloring. The colors of the dial of this model are also applied using thin film deposition for exquisite texture.
The beautiful modelsin this series artfully blend ancient East Asian themes with modern timekeeping technology.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. All of our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include 2 Year Casio Australia Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, One-touch UTC Time Zone Access
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 52.8×49.5×16.9mm
- Total weight : 65g