G-Shock Frogman Origin Gold Watch GF-8235D-1B
G-SHOCK 35th Anniversary Gold Tornado Edition
2018 marks 35 years since G-SHOCK first revolutionized timekeeping with its innovative toughness back in April 1983, and these new gold color accented anniversary models are being released to mark the occasion. The initial G-SHOCK models were all about toughness, and, in the 35 years since, the lineup has focused on shock resistance, and the ability to stand up to some of the most severe environments and conditions imaginable.
The G-SHOCK black color of these models has been one of the identifying characteristics of the lineup over the years and the gold coloring pays homage to the 35-year history. The case back is impressed with a logo that marks the 35th Anniversary, while the LCD, bezel markings, band ring, buttons, and screws of these models feature glittering gold coloring.
The base models for this collection have been carefully selected to represent some of the major milestones of the 35-year G-SHOCK history: the DW-5000 with its PROJECT TEAM "Tough" marking carries on the tradition of the first G-SHOCK model, the DW-5700, which was the first round-face version, and the GF-8250 FROGMAN diver's watch, which achieved a level of water resistance up to 200 meters. The result is a lineup that is perfectly representative of G-SHOCK's 35-year anniversary. The screw back cases of these models give them a heft that lets you feel the toughness of your G-SHOCK throughout the day.
The Triple Sensor GWF-D1000 that provides depth, bearing, and temperature readings in response to requests from professionals involved in sea rescue.
2 Year CASIO Australia & NZ Warranty
1 Year CASIO International Warranty
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Back
- ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Full auto EL light, afterglow
- Solar powered
- World time
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Dive time and surface interval measurement function
Dive time: 1 second increments, up to 23:59'59
Surface interval: 1 minute increments, up to 47:59'59
Memory capacity: One set of data (dive start date and time, dive time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Size of case / weight: 52×50.3×18mm / 112g
Guarantee: SCARCE & CO is an official CASIO retailer of CASIO products. All of our CASIO products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic.