G-Shock x Futura Watch GD-X6900FTR-1
Introducing new model produced in collaboration the tough and rugged G-SHOCK and the legendary New York based graffiti artist FUTURA. Over the years, FUTURA has expanded his activities by collaborating with various brands and is currently known as SPRAY CAN WIZARD, and now he is an original graffiti artist for G-SHOCK.
The base model of this collaboration is the GD-X6900. Basic black is adorned with a FUTURA Add Atoms pattern on the case and band for a cool monotone motif. The black ion plated finish of the buckle and back cover, and an eye to the finest detail gives this model a truly global look. The back cover and the band ring are impressed with FUTURA's signature, which also appears when the LED light is turned on.
Distinctive packaging identifies this model as a special product. FUTURA, who was influenced by the early subway graffiti scene of the late 60s, and by Keith Haring and Jean-Michel Basquiat, combines with G-SHOCK toughness to create a truly special collaboration model.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. Our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include Casio 2 Year AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Flash alert
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 3 multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2032
- Size of case: 57.5 X 53.9 X 20.4 mm
- Weight: 79 g