G-Shock G-Squad Watch GBD-200-2
Say hello to some serious passion for sports with the G-SQUAD line of G-SHOCK watches. These models feature a square face design in colors chosen to calibrate with the most extreme workouts.
Get in on the thinnest G-SQUAD yet. Side slits in the bezel allow the color of the inner case to peek through, highlighting just how slim this watch is.
The light button is positioned on the case front for handy access to ensure an easy read during night workouts. Access your smartphone GPS via Bluetooth® for precision accelerometer measurement.
All the info you need is at your fingertips — distance, speed, and pace, as well as auto lap readings to keep track of running times for set distances. The display includes calories burned, a step tracker, interval timer, and lap timer to keep your daily exercise on track. Also use the app to check life logs and activity history from your watch.
Available in lime green, black, or navy blue.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run)
Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- World time
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
* May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours everyday.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
- Size of case/total weight: 49.4×45.9×15mm / 58g
Scarce & Co is an Official Casio Authorised Dealer of Casio products. Our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include 2 Year Casio AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.