G-Shock Titanium Circuitry Watch GMW-B5000TCC-1
G-Shock Titanium Circuit Board Limited Edition
A very special addition to the GMW-B5000 line, the original full metal take on the first-ever G-SHOCK.
This unique design features a unique camouflage pattern abstracted from the circuitry of the no. 3459 module of the GMW-B5000. The pattern is rendered in black ion plating and laser engraving, which is applied both before and after the ion plating to create the impression of shading for a pattern of depth and dimension.
Made with TranTixxii® titanium alloy developed by Nippon Steel Corporation, this timepiece delivers titanium’s lightweight comfort against the skin, and roughly twice the surface hardness of conventional titanium, for a mirror-finish beauty comparable to stainless steel.
Make a statement of maximum impact with this amazing full metal G-SHOCK.
- Made In Japan
- Case / bezel material: Titanium
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Black ion plated case & band
- Titanium Band
- Shock Resistant
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Back plate
- Screw Lock Back
- Surface treatment
- 200-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) with Afterglow
- Mobile link (wireless linking with Bluetooth)
- World Time
- 1/100-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- 5 Daily Alarms (with 1 snooze)
- Low Battery Alert
- Power Saving
- Full Auto-Calendar (up to year 2099)
- Date/ Month Display Swapping
- Case size (L× W× H): 49.3 × 43.2 × 13 mm
- Compatible band size: 150 to 205 mm
- Weight: 104 g
Scarce & Co is an Official Casio Authorised Dealer of Casio products. Our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include 2 Year Casio AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.