Casio Vintage Series Watch CA-506C-5
Go back to the good old days, with the CA506C-5A! Back in the 70’s and 80’s, calculator watches were all the rage. Nowadays, with smartphones you might not think there’s much use in this today, but don’t write it off just yet! The watch is metallic brown, and has a copper, ion-plated band, making it difficult to damage. Combine that with a spherical glass, and a vintage watch starts to look like a very wise investment. The watch is for men and women alike, since the colours can be worn by anybody. As a calculator watch, obviously the screen must be big enough to handle 8 numbers at the same time. Not only does that hold true with the CA-506 series, but it benefits the other functions as well. When you’re not using the calculator, the date and time are easily seen due to the large digits. If you have eyesight issues, this is the perfect series to get.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. All of our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include 2 Year Casio Australia Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Adjustable Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Resin Glass / Spherical Glass
- Brown ion plated band
- Water Resistant
- Dual time
- 8-digit calculator
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 44.9×34.8×10.6mm
- Total weight : 72g