G-Shock x Burton Mudmaster Watch GG-1000BTN-1A
This model represents the third in G-SHOCK series of BURTON tie-up models. The base model is the MUD MASTER GG-1000, a Twin Sensor (direction, temperature) timepiece that fits right in to the extreme natural environments encountered while back country boarding.
This design is also a perfect fit for activities in green natural surroundings, with a green case and dark camouflage pattern, and black bezel with orange accents. The band ring, back cover, and package all sport the BURTON logo.
For snowboarding and just about any other activity that takes you into the great outdoors, this collaboration timepiece combines BURTON worldwide styling with the G-SHOCK global reputation for unmatched toughness for a truly special collaboration model.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mud Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Digital compass (NORTH)
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery alert
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case / weight: 56.2×55.3×17.3mm / 94g
Guarantee: SCARCE & CO is an official CASIO retailer of CASIO products. All of our CASIO products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic.