G-Shock Carbon Limited Edition GCW-B5000UN-1
Make a bold statement of strength and celebrate the quest for ultimate toughness with the limited-edition G-SHOCK 40th anniversary Carbon Edition. The evolution of the G-SHOCK since the debut of the very first DW5000 is a story of constantly advancing functionality, performance, and materials — all while staying true to the beloved design of the original. The 40th Anniversary Carbon Edition takes up this quest with three different carbon materials used for the bezel, the band, and the monocoque case. The bezel and band are made of forged carbon, which can be molded into complex shapes. The clasp’s folding arm is made of multilayer carbon, which boasts a high degree of longitudinal bending strength. The carbon monocoque case is made with carbon fiber-reinforced resin. Passionate attention is paid to the specific characteristics of each material produced with a certain technique. The right material is selected for each component, taking advantage of carbon’s lightness and high rigidity to create a strong, lightweight, comfortable timepiece.
Inspired by the unique textural look of the forged carbon used for the bezel and band, the color schemes evoke the Milky Way’s magnificent band of hazy light. Two color options are offered: the GCWB5000UN-1 is clad in a pattern of mixed black and grey, while the GCWB5000UN-6 combines black carbon fiber with blue and pink coloured resin and opal specks for a mysterious appearance
This innovative style delivers full-on functionality, as well. Download the dedicated app to pair with your smartphone via Bluetooth®. With Multiband 6 radio control for automatic precision timekeeping, Tough Solar charging system, high-brightness full auto LED backlight, world time, day display in six languages, and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, this timepiece keeps you at peak performance.
The carbon monocoque case, engraved with the logo designed by Eric Haze to commemorate the 40th anniversary, adds the final touch to an incomparable limited-edition celebration of G-SHOCK.
Due to the characteristics of forged carbon, which is a mixture of carbon fiber and resin, the pattern, color tone, and distribution of opal powder on the surface of each part (bezel, band, and clasp) varies from model to model.
*Opal powder is not included in the clasp.
- Made In Japan
- Case and bezel material: Carbon fiber-reinforced resin / Forged carbon
- Band: Forged carbon Band, One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Shock Resistant
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Screw Lock Back
- 200-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6
- Time calibration signal reception
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date display (day / month display swapping)
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Case size (L× W× H): 49.1 × 45 × 14.5 mm
- Compatible band size: 150 to 205 mm
- Total weight : 65 g
Scarce & Co is an Official Casio Authorised Dealer. The Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Official Casio 2 Year AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty included.