G-SHOCK 30th Anniversary x EMINEM Limited Edition
This new G-SHOCK 30th Anniversary model was created in collaboration with EMINEM - a world-renowned hip hop artist. The basic color of this model is G-SHOCK black, for the case and band, as well as the back cover, band buckle, band loop, and other metal parts, which are ion plated to a cool black matte finish. The band attached at 12 o'clock features a skyline accent that represents the Detroit skyline. The band at 6 o'clock and the back cover are decorated with Slim Shady signatures, while the front display and band look sport a "∃" that stands for "EMINEM." This EMINEM design plus a specially-designed all-black box makes this model a true one-of-a-kind timepiece.
EMINEM - Coming out of Detroit, Michigan, EMINEM is a true trendsetter in world of hip hop as an artist and producer. His 1999 major debut album "The Slim Shady LP" earned him a Grammy Award for Best Rap Album, while a song title "Lose Yourself", which was part of the soundtrack of the semi-autobiographical film "8 Mile" in which EMINEM also made his acting debut, won an Academy Award for Best Original Song. His Slim Shady alter ego makes frequent appearances in EMINEM song.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. Our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include Casio 2 Year AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Flash alert
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 3 multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2032
- Size of case / weight: 57.5 X 53.9 X 20.4 mm / 84g