G-Shock Frogman Borneo Rainbow Toad Limited Edition
This MASTER OF G Series FROGMAN GWF-A1000 Series analog watch with ISO 200m diver-level water resistance features the coloring of the Borneo rainbow toad.*
The stainless steel bezel is etched to create depressions and is finished with rainbow ion plating (IP) to create the look and feel of a Borneo rainbow toad. The rainbow IP creates different and unique coloring for each model, which represents the rarity for the rainbow toad.
In combination with the semitransparent urethane of the parts gripping the bezel, this captures the image of the pristine habitat of the rainbow toad. The image of a frog holding an analog hand is engraved on the back cover of this model.
* A rare toad that inhabits Borneo that was rediscovered in 2011, for the first time in about 87 years.
ISO 200-Meter Diving Water Resistance
The monocoque case integrates the case with its back cover. Carbon fiber reinforced resin is used for the case material, offering high strength and low absorbency.
Analog Watch Display
The first FROGMAN lineup watch with an analog display, this model features big, bold hour markers and hands for better readability. A trio of dual-coil motors drives the hour, minute, and world time hands for high-speed movement and instantaneous mode changes.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. All of our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include Casio 2 Year AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Spherical Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Rainbow ion plated bezel
- ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Diving mode
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Dual time
- 1-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Size of case: 56.7×53.3×19.7mm
- Total weight: 119 g