G-Shock Frogman Watch GWF-A1000C-1A
G-Shock Frogman Master Of G
The composite band GWF-A1000C is the latest additions to the GWF-A1000 Series, the first analog model for the FROGMAN Series of G-SHOCK MASTER OF G ISO 200m diver-level water-resistant watches.
This model is the first of the FROGMAN lineup to come with a composite band with an extension mechanism on the buckle that allows it to be easily worn over a wet suit while diving. During normal wear, the mechanism can be folded up for a normal-length band.
The center segments of the GWF-A1000C's band are made using fine resin making the bands both strong and lightweight.
The stainless steel bezel of GWF-A1000C sports a blue ion-plated (IP) finish and a yellow second hand for improved visibility.
The base model for this new addition is the GWF-A1000, which introduced an analog face while maintaining the asymmetrical face design that has been part of this series since its inception in 1993. Large, luminescent hour and minute hands improve readability, and the face provides an intuitive indication of measurement information.
The monocoque structure of this model incorporates the case and back cover into a single piece.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. The Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include 2 Year Casio Australia & NZ Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Double-lock, 1-press, 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel / Resin Composite Band
- Spherical Glass
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Carbon monocoque case
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Crown
- Blue ion plated bezel
- ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Diving mode
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Dual time
- 1-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Size of case: 56.7×53.3×19.7mm
- Total weight: 145 g