G-Shock Frogman Watch GWF-A1000XC-1A
G-Shock Frogman Master Of G
The composite band GWF-A1000XC is the latest addition to the GWF-A1000 Series, the first analog model for the FROGMAN Series of G-SHOCK MASTER OF G ISO 200m diver-level water-resistant watches.
This model is the first of the FROGMAN lineup to come with a composite band with an extension mechanism on the buckle that allows it to be easily worn over a wet suit while diving. During normal wear, the mechanism can be folded up for a normal-length band.
The band of the GWF-A1000XC is made using carbon-reinforced resin, making the bands both strong and lightweight.
The laminated carbon bezel of the GWF-A1000XC has a single orange layer for a distinctive look. This ties in with orange dial accents that unify the overall design scheme.
The base model for this new addition is the GWF-A1000, which introduced an analog face while maintaining the asymmetrical face design that has been part of this series since its inception in 1993. Large, luminescent hour and minute hands improve readability, and the face provides an intuitive indication of measurement information.
The monocoque structure of this model incorporates the case and back cover into a single piece.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. All of our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include Casio 2 Year AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin / Carbon fiber Composite Band
- Double-lock, 1-press, 3-fold Clasp
- Spherical Glass
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Carbon monocoque case
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon fiber bezel
- Screw Lock Crown
- ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Diving mode
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Dual time
- 1-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Size of case: 56.7×53.3×19.7mm
- Total weight: 140 g