From the G-LIDE Series of G-SHOCK extreme sports watches comes a pair of new models that add night surfing designs to the GBX-100.
This new model comes with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe.
An app running on a smartphone can be used for quick and easy access to surfer-essential tide information and sunrise and sunset times at approximately 3,000 locations worldwide. A highresolution MIP LCD enhances readability, and enables display of tide graph, moon data, high tide and low tide times, tide levels, and sunrise and sunset times.
These models have a guard structure that withstands impact from above, below, left, and right, making them the perfect choice for wear while surfing.
The bezel is composed of a combination of resin and metal, with stainless steel for the bezel top. The bezel combines hairline and honed surface finishes to create an elegant look.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. Our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include Casio 2 Year AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- World time
- 1-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
- Size of case: 50.9.7×46×14.7mm
- Total weight: 66g