G-Shock G-Squad Watch GBD-H1000-1
These are the latest additions to the G-SQUAD lineup of sports watches from G-SHOCK, which are equipped with heart rate monitor and GPS.
Useful workout functions include an optical sensor for heart rate measurement, along with bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, and temperature sensors, and an accelerometer for step counting.
These five sensors help to keep you in close touch of your current activity in real time. The ability to receive GPS signals lets you access location information when you need it. This, when used in combination with the stopwatch, makes it possible for you to keep track of running information like distance, speed, pace, and more. Your heart rate and speed is used to calculate a VO2 max value, which is an indicator of your cardio-pulmonary capacity.
- Case/ Bezel Material: Resin/ Stainless Steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200m Water Resistance
- LED Backlight with Super Illuminator and Afterglow
- Tough Solar (solar powered)
- Power Source
Solar powered system (solar-charging system), charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- GPS Signal Reception: Auto receive (with no mobile link function, time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Mobile Link (wireless via Bluetooth)
- Training Function
- Wrist Heart Rate Measurement
- Training Analysis
- Training Data
- Life Log Data
- User Profile Creation
- Digital Compass
- Flight Mode
- 1-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 4 Daily Alarms with Snooze
- Battery Level Indicator
- Power Saving
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Size of case: 63x55x20.4mm
- Weight: 101g
Scarce & Co is an official Casio dealer of Casio products. The Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include Casio 2 Year AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.