G-Shock G-Squad Watch GBD-H1000-4
These are the latest additions to the G-SQUAD lineup of sports watches from G-SHOCK, which are equipped with heart rate monitor and GPS.
Useful workout functions include an optical sensor for heart rate measurement, along with bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, and temperature sensors, and an accelerometer for step counting.
These five sensors help to keep you in close touch of your current activity in real time. The ability to receive GPS signals lets you access location information when you need it. This, when used in combination with the stopwatch, makes it possible for you to keep track of running information like distance, speed, pace, and more. Your heart rate and speed is used to calculate a VO2 max value, which is an indicator of your cardio-pulmonary capacity.
Renowned G-SHOCK toughness along with new outdoor functions for a new selection of G-SQUAD timepieces.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. All of our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include 2 Year Casio Australia Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Case/ Bezel Material: Resin/ Stainless Steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200m Water Resistance
- LED Backlight with Super Illuminator and Afterglow
- Tough Solar (solar powered)
- Power Source
Solar powered system (solar-charging system), charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- GPS Signal Reception: Auto receive (with no mobile link function, time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Mobile Link (wireless via Bluetooth)
- Training Function
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on GPS or accelerometer data, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, Auto Run Timing Start, target alert setting (time, altitude, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned, heart rate, average heart rate, road grade, elevation, cumulative ascent, cumulative descent, ascent pace, descent pace)
- Wrist Heart Rate Measurement (maximum measurement value: 220 bpm)
Heart rate, target heart rate setting, heart rate zone graphic indication, heart rate graph, maximum heart rate, minimum heart rate
- Training Analysis
Training status, fitness level trend, training load trend, VO2MAX, recovery time
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run)
Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned, heart rate, maximum heart rate, aerobic training effect, anaerobic training effect
- Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User Profile Creation
- Digital Compass
- Flight Mode
- 1-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 4 Daily Alarms with Snooze
- Battery Level Indicator
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Size of case / total weight: 63x55x20.4mm / 101g