From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, come new rugged style G-STEEL models that feature Carbon Core Guard structures.
This new model adopts tough G-SHOCK styling with a disk indicator at 6 o’clock that shows the current mode and charge level, and a front button that completes the overall rugged look. The disk, a round graphic digital display between 1 and 2 o'clock, and a digital display as 12 o'clock add to both functionality and looks.
The GST-B300 model comes with a resin band.
Guarantee: SCARCE & CO is an official CASIO retailer of CASIO products. All of our CASIO products are brand new in original packaging, guaranteed to be authentic and with 2 Year CASIO Australia Warranty & 1 Year CASIO International Warranty.
- Case/ Bezel Material: Resin / Stainless Steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard Structure
- 200m Water Resistance
- Double LED Light with Super Illuminator and Afterglow
- Tough Solar (solar powered)
- Mobile Link (wireless via Bluetooth)
- World Time (39 time zones)
- 1/1000-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- 5 Multi-Function Alarms (with daily, 1 time, schedule etc)
- Hourly Time Signal
- Hand Shift Feature (hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery Level Indicator
- Full Auto-Calendar (up to year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Format
- Button Operation Tone On/ Off
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Approx. Battery Operating Time:
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of Case/ Total Weight: 51 x 50 x 15.5mm / 82g