G-Shock Gravitymaster Watch GPW-2000-1A
This new GRAVITYMASTER model packages GPS Hybrid Radio-controlled Solar-powered timekeeping into a strong TRIPLE G RESIST body. It delivers unmatched accuracy, toughness, and practicality demanded by today's aviators. Virtually unlimited access to current, accurate timekeeping data required by pilots is provided by reception of both GPS satellite information and time calibration signals, as well as Bluetooth® linking. This is the world's first watch* to incorporate three time information acquisition systems.
To improve anti-vibration characteristics, the band connects to the watch body without screws. Both ends of the shafts that secure the band are covered with fine resin, and fine resin stoppers strengthen connections. It also adds an extra level of toughness to withstand severe cockpit conditions.
The GPW-2000 GRAVITYMASTER embodies the ultimate in absolute accuracy and unmatched toughness.
3-way Time Sync
Bluetooth®-equipped GPS Hybrid Wave Ceptor
Accurate timekeeping is assured by the installation of three advanced time-correction systems: terrestrial radio wave reception (Multi Band 6), GPS satellite signal reception and Bluetooth® transmission. The most appropriate system is selected automatically depending on the conditions, and the correct time is displayed for the current time zone anywhere in the world.
2 Year CASIO Australia & NZ Warranty
1 Year CASIO International Warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Carbon fiber insert Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- Vibration resistant
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Airplane mode
- World time
- 1-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Day and date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Size of case: Approx 66×57.1×18.2mm
- Total weight: Approx 120g
Guarantee: SCARCE&CO is an official CASIO retailer of CASIO products. All of our CASIO products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic.