G-SHOCK x Love The Sea And The Earth (Japan Import Model)
G-SHOCK has produced various environmental groups and collaboration models since the late 90's, and has continued to support the groups. In 2019, under the theme of "Love The Sea And The Earth" with the International Cetacean Education Research Center (a.k.a. ICERC) which is engaged in activities to convey the wonders of whales and nature. With the motif of whales, the 25th anniversary model will be released this year, with 25 whales swimming happily in the watch.
These special edition watches follow the recent trend of semi-transparent bezels paired with colored inner cases, with the G-Shock models having a blue inner case to represent the blue whale. The bands on each watch feature illustrations of 24 whales (G-Shock), with another whale appearing on the EL backlight for a total of 25. The exclusive packaging includes a special booklet about the collaboration.
This limited edition G-Shock GW-6903K-7JR features Tough Solar power and Multi-Band 6 automatic radio timekeeping.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. All of our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include 2 Year Casio Australia Warranty, 1 Year Casio International Warranty.
- Limited Edition
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200 bar Water Resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Full auto EL light, afterglow
- Solar powered
- World time
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurateAuto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)Manual receive functionSignal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPCFrequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kH
- Size of case / weight: 52×30.3×18mm / weight: 112g
- Japanese User Manual Included
- English User Manual Not Included Download Here