G-Shock MT-G MTG-B1000XBD-1A
Introducing the latest additions to the MTG-B1000 Series of timepieces with essential functional elegance along with a 2WAY time correction system based on Bluetooth® connection and time signal reception. Everything comes packed into compact configurations that combine metal and resin materials.
The bezel of this model is made of lightweight and very rigid carbon material. The laminate layers of the carbon bezels incorporate accent colors, while all of the edges of exterior metal parts have a mirror polished and hairline finish. The result is designs that are the ultimate in toughness and great looks.
The elegant look of this model is further enhanced by high-transparency sapphire crystals, as well as hour markers and dials that are precision engineered at the CASIO Yamagata Factory.
Connected Engine supports time correction using a time calibration signal and Bluetooth® connection, which makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected app and obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server.
Carbon-reinforced resin makes this new model some of the best that the MT-G lineup has to offer.
Guarantee: SCARCE & CO is an official CASIO retailer of CASIO products. All of our CASIO products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic.
2 Year CASIO Australia & NZ Warranty
1 Year CASIO International Warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Carbon
- Stainless Steel / Resin Composite Band
- Solid Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- Spherical Glass
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Carbon fiber bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception:
- Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- World time
- 1-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Size of case / total weight: 55.8×51.7×14.4mm / 171g