G-Shock MT-G Watch MTG-B1000D-1A
The G-SHOCK MT-G combines metal and resin into forms of essential functional elegance, and also provides TRIPLE G RESIST durability. This new model add a selection of MT-G Series mid-size designs that is design to fit well to the wrist.
The faces, various parts, and inner surfaces of the bands sport attractive accent colors. The silver case and band model has metallic red accents.
The inside surfaces of the bands incorporates fine resin parts that allow the use of attractive colors, and makes the band lightweight and tough. Fine resin parts also have relatively lower thermal conductivity than stainless steel, so even in the cold of winter, less of the cold is transmitted to the wrist.
A shock-resistant structure integrates the lugs that connect the band and the pipes that link the bezel and back cover into a single piece to create a wall-like frame that protects the watch's module.
*Smartphone app for use with G-SHOCK Smartphone Link models. It establishes a Bluetooth connection with the watch’s Connected Engine for automatic time correction, configuration of World Time and other settings, and more. It also makes it possible to keep updated with the latest time zone and summer time information. A Tough Solar power system generates enough energy to ensure uninterrupted operation of power-hungry functions.
Guarantee: Scarce & Co is an official Casio retailer of Casio products. Our Casio products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic. Include 2 Year Casio AU Warranty, 1 Year International Warranty.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Solid Band
- Layered Composite Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Spherical Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception:
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- World time
- 1-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Size of case : 55.8×51.7×14.4mm
- Total weight : 182g