G-SHOCK x PIGALLE Limited Edition Model
Introducing new models that are the result of a tie up between G-SHOCK, the watch whose designs are a blend of cultures from around the world, and PIGALLE*, a French brand that is known for its distinctive box logo items.
These collaboration models are the product of the G-SHOCK and PIGALLE common support for modern street fashion. Based on the basketball theme of the latest PIGALLE collection, these models mix various refined street styles for designs that look great both on and off the court. Though PIGALLE is known as a men's brand, we selected the DW-5600 as the base model, for a look that is not limited to either gender. The compact sizes of these models make them highly attractive to younger wearers, and allow them to be worn even when playing street basketball. The basic black and white coloring are in line with the PIGALLE look. The faces of these watches have a mirror finish boundary created using a vapor deposition process to apply reflective material to the inside surface of the glass. This adds a distinctive touch of radiance to the face design. The distinctive PIGALLE box logo is employed on the EL spacer, back cover, and band. Off-white side buttons combine with rose gold coloring for the buckle and back cover, creating color combinations that are elegantly fashionable. Distinctive designs and special packaging identify these as truly special models.
* PIGALLE is a French fashion brand that was originally opened as a select shop by Stephane Ashpool in Paris' Pigalle district in 2009. In 2015, the brand opened a second shop in Paris, and then went international with PIGALLE TOKYO in Shibuya's Maruyama-cho area. They say the reason this area was selected for the Tokyo shop is that it has a lot of clubs, restaurants from around the world, and plenty of neon signs and billboards, which makes it resemble the area where PIGALLE first got its start. In addition to being a PIGALLE designer, the multi-talented Stephane Ashpool is also the owner of the PIGALLE boutique and chairperson of the renowned Pain O Chokolat designer collective.
2 Year CASIO Australia & NZ Warranty
1 Year CASIO International Warranty
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- 200-meter water resistance
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case/weight: 48.9 X 42.8 X 13.4 mm/53 g
Guarantee: SCARCE & CO is an official CASIO retailer of CASIO products. All of our CASIO products are brand new in original packaging and guaranteed to be authentic.