The Knog+ (pronounced "plus") twinpack front & rear bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and totally versatile USB rechargeable bicycle lights. Mount the lights to your handlebars, forks, steaposts and stays, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No dramas. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your tshirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens at the front, 20 lumens at the rear, and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users and trail runners all night long.
- INTEGRATED CLIP: Remove the light from the magnetic mount and clip it onto your shirt, shorts, socks or bags using the integrated wearable clip.
- LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- LIGHT MODES: Steady, pulse, strobe, fancy flash, eco flash.
- 100% WATERPROOF: The Plus (+) is IP67 tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- INTEGRATED USB PLUG: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- BUTTON: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- CHARGE TIME: 4 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged)
- BATTERY: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- BIKE ATTACHMENT: Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 - 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount. Fits Oversize bars and aero seat posts.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: FRONT 40 lumens // REAR 20 lumens
- DIMENSIONS: 14 x 66 x 18mm
- WEIGHT: 12g
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED : 4x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and magnetic mount.
FOR MACBOOK AIR OWNERS : The magnet in your MacBook Air responds to the magnet in the Plus light and turns off the screen when it's plugged in to charge. This does not harm your computer (it just thinks the lid is closed), however if you need a cable, use the code AIRCABLE, to have one added to your cart for free when you buy your Plus.