MKS Sylvan Touring Silver Pedals
The Sylvan Touring pedal has the largest step area in the Sylvan line, offering various foot position over a 94X63mm area to prevent fatigue. While the pedal is double sided, it also accepts toe clips and straps to prevent slipping. This pedal works well for a wide variety types of shoes, as the cage plate tooth profile is grippy but not particular aggressive.
- Quality MKS Cup & Cone bearings
- Cold forged Japanese steel axles
- Weight: Approx. 391g pair
- Size: 94 mm x 63 mm. Thread 9/16"
- Material: Alloy body, Cr-mo spindle
- Colour: silver
- Toe clips and straps Compatible (Required).
- Made In Japan